Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Letter from the Director, Mr. Hector Zambrana

Dear Friends:

As the year comes to a close, we are faced with new challenges. Change is an inevitable aspect of life, and as we face these new challenges we must adapt to their demands of us.

John F. Kennedy once said, "Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or the present are certain to miss the future."

I am assured that all of you - our participants, our staff, and our friends and partners - will make the transitions necessary to adapt and succeed in your new and continued endeavors. We have worked hard to build the skills and gather the resources necessary to ease us into whichever transitions we may each face.

As we move forward, I am certain that we will all succeed in our respective new and continued exciting adventures. Each of you has inspired me uniquely. Thank you for teaching me as I have taught you.

To the future!
Hector Zambrana

No comments: